Fine Art/huldah painting ?

I have what looks to be a painting but all the searching I've done on the internet is leading me to believe this is a print - It is of a Boy holding a basket and is signed on the bottom right hand corner "hulhah" - It is framed and markings on the back of the frame say "Big Brother" - Windsor Mode Styles by Illinois Mldg Co - Chicago, IL - All the print is stamped in red on the paper covering the back of the print and frame.  I have been unable to find any type of value on this item - can you help?

Jeffe Cherry Huldah passed away in 2001, I suspect it is the same artist.

If it says Mldg Co, that is the framer.  If it is a print, there should be an edition number on the lower left and it would be on heavy paper.  Signature would be in pencil if it is on paper. There are very few auction results on the artist, I get frequent updates from art industry contacts.
I also have a guide to published artists, and do not find a publishing company listed for the artist, but that could be becasue they never added the listing.

Not sure I can help with values.  Hope this info helps.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.