Fine Art/identification of artist

I recently purchased a lovely oil painting on canvas.  The stretcher bars have no nails, but are fitted together and secured with wooden shims.  There is no gallery sticker or date.  It is a lovely landscape with meticulous detail.  The signiture to the best of my knowledge is Kr Nielsen Ulvig.  Is this a known artist or just a very talented amateur?

Dear Karen,

I hope you are doing well. Please email photos of your painting to Include front, back, and signature in clear jpeg format.

I will take a look and let you know any information I can research on your painting.

Best regards,

To readers of this information on the internet: Please do not send photos and questions on your art to my personal email address listed in this forum without prior request from me through or my private consulting service. I cannot provide free evaluations or answer questions that do not come through allexperts due to the time it takes to research and respond. I accept up to five questions a day from allexperts and request you utilize their format if you are seeking free advice. Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.