Fine Art/identify artist

Question
My Mom was given a painting by a lady who was in her 90's that hung in her mothers home as long as she could remember, she is now in her late 70's and has passed it on to me, I cant make out the artist, it is of a child in a white night shirt kneeling on a stone preparing for bed, facing the artist and is about 3 feet in height and 2 feet wide. how do I find out who painted it? I appreciate any help you can give me.

Answer
Hello Cheryle,

That is a large painting. Does it have have a signature or any other writing on it (front or back)?

I can't guarantee I can identify your artist, but if you send me clear photos taken at high resolution of the signature and the painting overall; I might be able to help you. You can email them in jpeg attached format to: dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley