Fine Art/identify artist

Hello, We have an oil painting that we would like to have identified. It is an oil on board and appears to be a European scene. It is a pastoral scene.  We have taken some pictures, but do not see how to attach the files to this message. The print is 32 1/2" by 16 1/2" to the inside of the frame.  It is signed in the lower left hand corner and the only clear parts of the signature are the first two initials   "C.M."  The last name initial could be an F, A, or H and 11 or 12 characters in the last name. Can you advise me how to attach the picture files?  Thanks you for your assistance. Marie.  

Dear Marie, You refer to this as a painting and later as a print. I don't do prints. If this is a painting you can attach jpg images in an email to
An image of the front, the back, and a close-up of the signature and any inscriptions or labels would be best. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.