Fine Art/identify artists if possible..

Question
Hi Brent...I have a couple of questions. (I put all pics in gallery to make easy).  the first is a 25x30" colored pencil by lorin? lerin? i have had it sometime now and havent been able to identify artist.. and the second is an 18x15" etching it is # 19/20 that i bought for three dollars yesterday i think on left side it says procession of sinners or miners but name on right is very hard for me to discern. Ok brent use some of your magic on these please.  Thanks for all you do!
         www.filehigh.com/viewgallery.php?f=35072  

Answer
Hello Jenny,

The etching is by Hungarian artist Vilmos Aba-Novak (1894-1941).  It is titled Romanian Dance (English translation).  The Government of Hungary have a wonderful website depicting many of their artists and Aba-Novak's work is featured.  The direct link to the page featuring his etchings is www.hung-art.hu/frames-e.html?/english/a/aba_nova/muvek/9/index.html .

I am not sure about the cityscape.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke