Fine Art/Would like to identify an oil canvas painting

I have and oil still on canvas approx. 18" x 22" of a floral arrangement by and artist named Berry.  It is sign in the lower right corner Berry.  The floral arrangement is of what looks like peonies in whites and beiges with some blue mixed in flowers.  I have a photo avail. if you would like to see it.

Thank you so much for all your help. This has been in our family for many years and I am very curious who this may be.

Dear Tina,
If you wish please follow the instructions below.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image under 800 pixels, and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don't include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.