Fine Art/identify oil painting

canvass on wood frame oil painting, very old, 10 1/8 X 18 1/8.  Signed but hard to read.  Looks like P. or B Conllets or Conllek.  On the back of the canvess is has a 1" stencilled 8 M. B.  One the back of frame is says (hard to read) PSapeter__ Foucher, Maurice FOURNIQUET, 8, Ave. Jean - Arc, Orleans

Dear David, If you like you can attach jpg images to an email to me at
An image of the front, the back, and close-ups of the signature and inscriptions or notations you mentioned. Please keep your images under 100k, and make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.