Fine Art/identify oil painting

Question
canvass on wood frame oil painting, very old, 10 1/8 X 18 1/8.  Signed but hard to read.  Looks like P. or B Conllets or Conllek.  On the back of the canvess is has a 1" stencilled 8 M. B.  One the back of frame is says (hard to read) PSapeter__ Foucher, Maurice FOURNIQUET, 8, Ave. Jean - Arc, Orleans

Answer
Dear David, If you like you can attach jpg images to an email to me at pirround@msn.com
An image of the front, the back, and close-ups of the signature and inscriptions or notations you mentioned. Please keep your images under 100k, and make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes