Fine Art/identify oil painting

Question
Dear Daniel
I do appreciate any help you can give. The actual size of the canvas is 74cms by 100cms, with frame the picture is 99cms by 123cms. The painting is oil on canvas, looks like a Dutch painting in The Hague school style, probably early 20th Century. Cows returning from milking. I've tried to identify the artist but with absolutely no luck. First words are definitely Otto Van and then perhaps Myer.
Many thanks for your assistance.
Kenneth Culbert  

Answer
Dear Kenneth, Can you send jpg images to my email?
If so I would like to see an image of the front, one of the verso, and a close-up detail of the signature. Please keep each image under 100kb, and make the subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam. My address is danh.57@mindspring.com
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes