Fine Art/identify a painting

I am looking for a particular painting - I think it is by Picasso - of perhaps two
women/men painted in, I think, a beige-ochre sort of shade. They are distorted
in a cubist kind of way, but the cubes/shapes have curved as well as straight
lines, I think following the women's bodies. Do you know what painting I am
talking about? It's likely to be a fairly famous one.

Dear May,

I hope you are doing well and thank you for your question. I immediately thought of Picasso's painting "Three Women". I have a link to an image location below. Another similar painting may be "Desmoiselles d'Avignon" and I have also included a link to that image. Please check these out and let me know if they are not the image you seek.

Best regards,

Three Women:

Desmoiselles d'Avignon:

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.