Fine Art/identify a painting

Question
I am looking for a particular painting - I think it is by Picasso - of perhaps two
women/men painted in, I think, a beige-ochre sort of shade. They are distorted
in a cubist kind of way, but the cubes/shapes have curved as well as straight
lines, I think following the women's bodies. Do you know what painting I am
talking about? It's likely to be a fairly famous one.

Answer
Dear May,

I hope you are doing well and thank you for your question. I immediately thought of Picasso's painting "Three Women". I have a link to an image location below. Another similar painting may be "Desmoiselles d'Avignon" and I have also included a link to that image. Please check these out and let me know if they are not the image you seek.

Best regards,
Dolly

Three Women:
http://artchive.com/artchive/P/picasso/3women.jpg.html

Desmoiselles d'Avignon:
http://www.moma.org/collection/browse_results.php?object_id=79766

Dolly D Headley