Fine Art/identify poster

Question
Some years ago I aquired a poster of a print that has a Picasso signature on it and have always been curious whether it has a name or is even a poster of an original work by Picasso.It has driven me crazy so perhaps you can shed some light. It is the young girl from The Family of Saltimbanques in the pink dress but instead of her hand on the basket of flowers she has her hand on a the head of a dog similar to the Boy With Dog.Thank you for your time

Answer
Karon--it could be a reproduction of a painting by Picasso.  I have numerous books of all his graphics and numerous--but not all--of his paintings.  I quickly looked at paintings and did not see the image you described.  Sorry.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit

Alan Klevit