Fine Art/identifying artist

I have a question about a painting I bought last year. It is an oil on canvas, 24"x36" and signed Weston. in the lower right corner. It is a city scene with buildings in shades of gold, a very tall streetlamp, and people on horseback. The background is a rather bright green. It appears to be well made and I've had many comments on it. Would you have any idea who the artist is? Thank you.

Dear Mary, I have listings for 28 artists named "Weston." I do not research art work executed after 1940, if your painting was executed prior to this date you can send images according to the following.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image under 800 pixels, and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don't include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.