Fine Art/identifying a painting

Question
I am attaching a photo of a painting.  I am trying to identify the artist with proof that it is a specific artist.  This painting is in the hands of my employer and at some point it was on display because a plaque was added to the front of the frame entitled Viscount Royston, Lady Anne Yorke, Lady Catherine Yorke children of Phillip 3rd Earl of Hardwicke K.G.K.P.  It may have been painted by one of three artists, Raeburn, Romney, Reynolds.  I need, however, proof  of who painting the portrait.  I have contacted all the known galleries in England and none of them have a painting like it so I now am pretty sure it is an original.  The portrait was done in the 1790's when the children were young.  The first child was born in 1783 and the last child in the painting was born in 1786.  In the painting they look to be from 3 to 7 years of age placing the year of the painting in the early 1790's.  I have not viewed the signature on the canvas but my employer says that it is not readable.  I have been doing family research alot and have come up against so fairly bad handwriting and have been able to decipher it so I have requested that my employer take a digital photo of what remains of the signature.  Also the frame may be an original and looks alot like a Romney/Saunders frame.

Any help you can give please feel free  

Answer
Dear Cherri,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes