Fine Art/identifying a piece of art

Hi Joe, did you ever get the pictures I sent. Is it possible the emails are ending up in your spam or junk folder. Please advise, I will send it again. Thanks, Debbie

Followup To

Question -
I have a huge painting that I cannot identify. I would love to email you photo's and see if you can help me identify the artist. It appears to be signed KR and dated 1964. The painting, which is framed, stand over 5' tall and the subject is a portrait of a man dressed in a horse riding outfit. Not a modern outfit, maybe english. Can you help me nd if i can send pics please send me your email address to Thanks, Debbie

Answer -
Hello, send me a photo via internet to Thanks, Joe.

Debbie, I would suggest that you try a local library or University and ask them if they have a book on equestrian artists. Look up artists that have the initials KR and were painting in 1964. Unfortunately I do not have those resources at my disposal. Joe.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University