Fine Art/identifying a piece of art

Question
Hi Joe, did you ever get the pictures I sent. Is it possible the emails are ending up in your spam or junk folder. Please advise, I will send it again. Thanks, Debbie
-------------------------

Followup To

Question -
I have a huge painting that I cannot identify. I would love to email you photo's and see if you can help me identify the artist. It appears to be signed KR and dated 1964. The painting, which is framed, stand over 5' tall and the subject is a portrait of a man dressed in a horse riding outfit. Not a modern outfit, maybe english. Can you help me nd if i can send pics please send me your email address to Holmbridge1@aol.com. Thanks, Debbie

Answer -
Hello, send me a photo via internet to info@griffinsgallery.com. Thanks, Joe.

Answer
Debbie, I would suggest that you try a local library or University and ask them if they have a book on equestrian artists. Look up artists that have the initials KR and were painting in 1964. Unfortunately I do not have those resources at my disposal. Joe.

Joseph B. Laskowski