Fine Art/indetify print?

Question
My great-grandmother passed down this print, and I'm curious about it. It says "Copyright 1901 by The Taber and Prang Art Co" underneath a bench on the right side, and in the lower right corner there is a signature that I can't make out. The painting depicts people dancing in some sort of garden pathway (4 women, 3 men). They are wearing old fancy clothing (sorry I can't describe them better). Any help you can give would be very much appreciated, but if you can't find anything that's fine, I'm just curious. Thanks.

Answer
I noticed one of my fellow experts answered a similar question.  Here is her response.

Go to your browser and type in TABER PRANG ART CO. SPRINGFIELD MASS.  You've been searching for the wrong thing.  You need to search out the history of Taber Prang and start from there.

Madonna doesn't sound at the top of the list in price but I haven't a clue.  Enjoy your search, I did.

Best of luck,
Carol Rae

Is this a question you asked in the past?  Sounds like you are researching a publishing company to find out about one of their artists.  This can be difficult as old publishers did not get the press the artists did.

Dan

Dan Twyman