Fine Art/Any info appreciated

Question
We received this painting as a gift a few years ago.  We absolutely love it, however, we know nothing about it.  The person we received it from is now deceased so we don't even know where it was purchased.  There is no info on the back of the painting.  It is painted on a thin piece of board.  The signature is barely legible. The painting can be seen at http://ccorthell.googlepages.com/home.  Any info you can provide would be wonderful.  Thank you!

Answer
Dear Cyndi,

I hope this finds you well. I was amazed when I first looked at your painting because I believe I have a painting in my collection by the same artist.

I was not able to see the signature very well; but take a look and see if the signature says "Charles (or CH) Young". I thought I could see that in the images online.

I have over 5000 pieces of art (prints, paintings, drawings, etc.) and have not been able to identify many of the pieces. This is one of them. I cannot find an artist with the name who paints in this style and with the blues/pinks palette.

If you would like to see an image of my painting, send me your email address (with the artists name above in the subject line), to dolly12@aol.com.

I keep a file of art that I have not been able to identify so that if I come across the image in future searches I can email the results to the person. I will put yours in that file and hopefully will be able to give you an answer in the future.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley