Fine Art/more info

Question
thank you so much for your response. I did neglect to tell you that the front of my painting is signed and it is signed: M.Maresca. Maybe that is Mario.Please help me further with this. thank you, Marie

Answer
Dear Marie, It seems more evident now that your painting is indeed by Mario Maresca (It.b.1886). His prices at auction are in the range of $500 to $3,500. There is no biography on him in the usual dictionaries of artists. There may be information on him in the "Comanducci" a dictionary of Italian artist. It is a very expensive book which may be found in the library of a major art museum or university (such as Yale or Harvard).
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes