Fine Art/Get information on a Raphael & Tuck Rafolith

The text above is a follow-up to ...

Picture name Peaceful Evening - Winter in Rhode Island.
Raphael Tuck & Sons London Paris New york
Artist W C Bauer series #531 no 4.
Designed at the Stuond (not sure of spelling) in England.
Printed by the Rafolith Process at the Fine Art Works in Saxony no date.

Would like to know if it is worth any thing $wise and is it worth spending money to have it cleaned and reframed?
Hello, my wife just had our first baby and we are currently in the hospital with him (Joshua). Could you e-mail again in a week so I could answer you. Joe

A print by Raphael and Tuck has at most sentimental value. I mean that value would be basically what it would sell for at a print shop. That would be your replacement value. What it would cost for you to replace this print in case anything happened to it. Also, I know that restoration of prints usually are expensive and would be as much as the print may be worth. Your best bet would be to have it framed and re-matted in acid free matt.  

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University