Fine Art/john henry boel

I belive one of our paintings is by this artist can you give us any information about him and the current value of his works ?

Hello Richard,

I hope all is well with you and thank you for your question. I have the most current auction prices for your artist listed below. Please remember that auctions represent wholesale prices and do not reflect gallery retail. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

John Henry BOEL, British,(XIX-XX)

1.   Wooded river Landscape with Figures on the Bank ; watercolor/paper; $574 in 2001
2.   On the River Eden near Carlisle and Near Aspatria, Cumberland, Two oils/canvas, $1130 in 2006
3.   Peaceful River Landscape, oil/canvas, $1040 in 2005
4.   Cattle watering and figures on a Path beside a Farmhouse; oil/canvas; $529 in 2005  

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.