Fine Art/john henry boel

Question
I belive one of our paintings is by this artist can you give us any information about him and the current value of his works ?

Answer
Hello Richard,

I hope all is well with you and thank you for your question. I have the most current auction prices for your artist listed below. Please remember that auctions represent wholesale prices and do not reflect gallery retail. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

John Henry BOEL, British,(XIX-XX)

1.   Wooded river Landscape with Figures on the Bank ; watercolor/paper; $574 in 2001
2.   On the River Eden near Carlisle and Near Aspatria, Cumberland, Two oils/canvas, $1130 in 2006
3.   Peaceful River Landscape, oil/canvas, $1040 in 2005
4.   Cattle watering and figures on a Path beside a Farmhouse; oil/canvas; $529 in 2005  

Dolly D Headley