Fine Art/karl may charcoal drawing

Question
hi dolly,  my sister inherited a karl may charcoal drawing of a monk.  it is signed and she has the brochure from the gallery it was purchased.  the ludinotii hack gallery in scottsdale arizona.  1966.  the address 313 westein park drive.  i found some info on the artist.  trying to find out about the gallery and possibly the value.  thanks
suzanne

Answer
Dear Suzanne,

As you; I cannot locate any information on the gallery. It must no longer be in business. There are several listed artists by the name of Karl May. If you can give me the information you have on the artist I will try to get an estimate of value. A photo of the drawing would also be helpful. You may email to dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

To readers of this information on the internet: Please do not send photos and questions on your art to my personal email address listed in this forum without prior request from me through Allexperts.com or my private consulting service. I cannot provide free evaluations or answer questions that do not come through allexperts due to the time it takes to research and respond. I accept up to five questions a day from allexperts and request you utilize their format if you are seeking free advice. Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Dolly D Headley