Fine Art/leon danchin

Question
Alan
I have a drawing of cocker spaniel with pheasant it is signed in pencil by Leon Danchin in the right bottom corner and in the top left corner is copyright 1931 by la gravure francaise 41 rue st georges paris
it is framed and in exceptional condition the drawing has an indentation all round the the outside there are no copy numbers anywhere that i can see the pheasant is in colour as is the eyes and mouth of the cocker also a feather is attached to the cockers jowls
my question is how much do think it will be worth as i wish to sell it
regards
Fred Pegman

Answer
Fred--first of all, it is not a drawing.  La Gravure Francaise is a publisher of "gravures" or etchings.  That is born out by the fact that there is an indentation around the outside, which is the result of the pressure from an etching plate and high powered press.  Still, it is an original etching, hand signed.  I have no idea as to value.  Sorry.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit