Fine Art/lithographs?

Question
hi ive got four of what are said to be lithographs.  One is black and white and at the bottom says "Les Cheins. 1893. Lithograph printed in black actual size." Theres 2 more that are color and say the same thing but the title and years are "Marchand des quatre-saisons. 1895 lithograph printed in 5 colors" and "Le canotage.c. 1897. lithograph printed in 4 colors".  And the last one in black and white reads what i believe to be "bueva del Bwil" and the actual picture is of kind of stick figures with bow and arrows.  
I was just wondering if you could tell me a little about them. I do know that the two color ones are by peirre bonnard. Also except for the last on the writing is typed not written.
Thanks and sorry for such a long question.

Answer
Rocky--I can't help you on the ones you can't identify.  However, Bonnard was a recognized artist whose works still sell over a hundred years after they were done.  His unsigned pieces from open ended editions [which yours seem to be] are worth $200-500 each, depending on image and condition.  Alan Klevit.

check out Alan's latest book, "Art Collecting 101," at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit