Fine Art/I have what lorna is looking for

Question
Daniel on Dec 31, 2004 you received and publicized a request from a wmoan named Lorna about about a painting of a blue faced asian woman done by Tretchiko. I have two of these said paintings that were my grandmothers and could you forward my email to Lorna as I would love to see her get this picture back to her mother if I in fact have the correct one, sincerely Elise

Answer
Dear Elise, I do not have Lorna's email address. Painted copies and posters of paintings by Tretchikoff are available everywhere. It was nice of you to offer to help Lorna, but it appears that most of these "Tretchikoff" paintings are forgeries or just copies.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes