Fine Art/I have what lorna is looking for

Daniel on Dec 31, 2004 you received and publicized a request from a wmoan named Lorna about about a painting of a blue faced asian woman done by Tretchiko. I have two of these said paintings that were my grandmothers and could you forward my email to Lorna as I would love to see her get this picture back to her mother if I in fact have the correct one, sincerely Elise

Dear Elise, I do not have Lorna's email address. Painted copies and posters of paintings by Tretchikoff are available everywhere. It was nice of you to offer to help Lorna, but it appears that most of these "Tretchikoff" paintings are forgeries or just copies.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.