Fine Art/louis lupas original charcoals

Question
I am trying to find info on louis lupas artwork. i have many from herald tribune period including katherine hepburn in her broadway return in philadelphia story, ethyl barrymore and others. any information on the artwork, value of and possible interest in would be appreciated.

Answer
Louis Lupas 20th Century American 350-750.

When you are ready to sell please let me know. Thanks.

Louis Lupas is widely acclaimed for his pastel portraits of Presidents, politicians, and other high-profile figures. Lupas first honed his drawing skills as an artist for the Herald Tribune's Theatre section. In the 1950s, Senator Barry Goldwater convinced Louis Lupas to visit Washington D.C., where he was soon solidly engaged creating portraits of high society.

Although Mr. Lupas may have stayed down in Washington on occasion when he was working on portraits of Presidents and Senators, he always lived and maintained a residence in New York City on Riverside Drive during that time period. Many of Lupas' portraits were drawn from life, during portrait sittings.

Joseph B. Laskowski