Fine Art/louis lupas original charcoals

I am trying to find info on louis lupas artwork. i have many from herald tribune period including katherine hepburn in her broadway return in philadelphia story, ethyl barrymore and others. any information on the artwork, value of and possible interest in would be appreciated.

Louis Lupas 20th Century American 350-750.

When you are ready to sell please let me know. Thanks.

Louis Lupas is widely acclaimed for his pastel portraits of Presidents, politicians, and other high-profile figures. Lupas first honed his drawing skills as an artist for the Herald Tribune's Theatre section. In the 1950s, Senator Barry Goldwater convinced Louis Lupas to visit Washington D.C., where he was soon solidly engaged creating portraits of high society.

Although Mr. Lupas may have stayed down in Washington on occasion when he was working on portraits of Presidents and Senators, he always lived and maintained a residence in New York City on Riverside Drive during that time period. Many of Lupas' portraits were drawn from life, during portrait sittings.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University