Fine Art/m parker artist

i have apainting of this ladies but know nothing about her? i would be grateful  for any help yours hopefully  ann  

Dear Ann,

I hope you are doing well and thank you for your question. There are many very fine artists that do not make the "Who's Who" listing and are therefore nearly impossible to identify. Unfortunately, finding information on highly listed artists is frequently not easy and often takes more resources than found on the internet. Therefore without more information, I would be at a lost to find your artist.

You refer to the artist as "she". Do you have more information on the artist, including the first name that I can use to continue the research? If possible; please email photos of the front, back, and a clear close up of the signature to: I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.