Fine Art/m parker artist

Question
i have apainting of this ladies but know nothing about her? i would be grateful  for any help yours hopefully  ann  

Answer

Dear Ann,

I hope you are doing well and thank you for your question. There are many very fine artists that do not make the "Who's Who" listing and are therefore nearly impossible to identify. Unfortunately, finding information on highly listed artists is frequently not easy and often takes more resources than found on the internet. Therefore without more information, I would be at a lost to find your artist.

You refer to the artist as "she". Do you have more information on the artist, including the first name that I can use to continue the research? If possible; please email photos of the front, back, and a clear close up of the signature to: dolly12@aol.com. I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley