Fine Art/maurice utrillo

I think I have 3 utrillo paintings. They have been in my family for years. They r all done on canvas with heavy paint strokes and they all are an alike color pallette.2 are typical utrillo style strret scene one with church in back ground. However 1 is different. It has people on the street but it also has a lady with a donkey and an archway between the buildings.I have yet to see another painting remotely similar. Yet of all the paintings I've seen of his r close. They are all signed but not in his usual cursive writing, do any of his paintings lack signatures or may be signed sloppily?  Where would I find info on all of the paintings he has ever done? Thanks so much I look forward to your response

Dear Kristie, It is very doubtful that you have authentic paintings by Utrillo. He was the most copied, reproduced and faked artist of the 20th century. You can find all of his known paintings in the multi-volume catalogue raisonne by Paul Petrides. Most major art museum and major university libraries have copies of this, or you can purchase them for about $3,500.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.