Fine Art/melrose

dear dan, your resume is certainly impressive...very much so! thank you so much for your interest in the melrose painting.. i hope it pans out. i also have another painting that i hope  you can idenify...again... from my grandfathers estate. also ,a couple of geltones from luigi lucioni and adolph dehn..1 each...interested?  mike

Hi Mike, I should hear a decision on your Melrose today. At this point it looks 50/50 to me. As I expected my client is complaining about the cost of restoration.
If you can, send me images of the other painting you mentioned. You can attach jpgs to an email to me at An image of the front, the back, and close-ups of the signature and any inscriptions or labels. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
I really don't do prints, but you can send me images of the two you have...maybe I'll have an idea.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.