Fine Art/michael delacroix print

Question
We purchased a framed Michael Delacroix print/painting at a local flea market.  The picture is approximately  27x19.  It has been professionally framed.  I cannot find out anything about this particular print.  It is a blue farmhouse with animals and a tractor, trailor, barn, horses and cows and people.  The tree leaves are of a fall color, some trees are bare.  Can you tell me anything about this print.  Thank you, Kim

Answer
Kim--If the image does not have wide [2-3 inch] margins all around and a penciled in set of numbers in the lower left and pencil signature in lower right margin, it is highly likely that it is an offset lithograph.  Look at it through a high powered jeweler's loop or magnifying glass to see the rows of dots which compose the color composition.  It's value would be that of the "professional frame," by which I assume you mean custom framed, since it is an odd size.  M. Delacroix original lithographs were not created in that odd size, generally on 22X30 paper, sometimes on half sheets [22X15].  His naif [primitive] style was extremely popular in the 1970s and 80s [we had many followers in our galleries], and he produced hundreds--perhaps thousands--of images.  Enjoy it.  Alan.  

Alan Klevit