Fine Art/miriam haworth

Hi, I have a 1955 miriam haworth called fruit & mandolin, also a herbert dicksee and some parrakeet watercolor maybe because you can see slight pencil line under paint. my husband uploaded them to the web at to view. Any input is great

Miriam Haworth qorked in printmaking in the mid 50's and 60's. She was born in Canada and died in California.

Herbert Thomas Dicksee
Title       The old king
Medium       watercolor
Size       13.4 x 22.4 in. / 34 x 57 cm.
Sale Of       Sotheby's Olympia: Wednesday, December 1, 2004
[Lot 128]
British and Continental Pictures
Estimate       800 - 1,200 BP (US$ 1,481 - 2,222)
Sold For       840 BP (1,555 US$) PREMIUM  Currency Converter

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University