Fine Art/I need help

I have a wood carving by a artist by the name pervez or pervis  it looks kind of like the 1492 landing of Christopher Columbus it has what look like Indians and ships in the back ground and if need be i can send a picture or pictures via e~mail it is huge about 4 to 5 feet in length and 2 to 3 feet in width and if you can not help any leads would be greatly appreciated thanks

Pervez or Pervis is not a registered artist name or last name. Maybe Peres? or Perez?. If you want e-mail me some pictures to help you, please keep in mind the following:
I need some close-up in signature. Also, some details of carving.
You could send it

Hector H. Pinera

I have been researching, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century European Art (1880-1950) for the last 16 years. You could ask me any doubt you have about the most important Impressionist-Expressionist French-Spain painters. Including graphics/prints. I can answer questions in Spanish, too.

Nine years working with Galleries. Three years in Exhibitions Show, Curator. 10 years working with private collectors and art dealers.

I've helped with my opinion in:

PhD art. Some specialized courses in Impressionism and Mexican Art.

Sr Eduardo Alonzo. Private Collector. Madrid Spain. Mr Barrios. Art Dealer. Florida-USA. Sr Carlos Ayala. Private Collector. Mexico. Daniel d'Queiros private collector, Sr Jorge Lopez. Private Collector. Mexico.