Fine Art/I need help

Question
I have a wood carving by a artist by the name pervez or pervis  it looks kind of like the 1492 landing of Christopher Columbus it has what look like Indians and ships in the back ground and if need be i can send a picture or pictures via e~mail it is huge about 4 to 5 feet in length and 2 to 3 feet in width and if you can not help any leads would be greatly appreciated thanks

Answer
Pervez or Pervis is not a registered artist name or last name. Maybe Peres? or Perez?. If you want e-mail me some pictures to help you, please keep in mind the following:
I need some close-up in signature. Also, some details of carving.
You could send it to:hpelbarre@msn.com
Best.

Hector H. Pinera