Fine Art/need help finding an artist from a painting

QUESTION: My dad found this painting that looked like my mother a really beautiful painting of a woman with short black hair with a red flower in it and shes has a red shaw around her showing her shoulders and shes holding and apple. We had this painting for many years and he had got it at a garage sale. We we were remodeling our home we had placed our things outside and that painting was stolen from us. This was around 8yrs ago I then saw this same painting but a smaller version at my friends home she also bought it at a garage sale I have a picture of the painting and I also took a picture of the signature but I cannot make it out I'm so excited to have found this picture again I would really like it if you can help me find the artist and maybe I could buy a picture. I could send you the pictures so you can see if you are able to make out the signature
ANSWER: Dear Patricia,

I'll do my best to help you out. Email the photos to

Best regards,

QUESTION: I havent got an answer back

Dear Patricia,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry to hear you have not been answered. I reviewed my email and I am afraid I never received an email from you with images of your painting. Could you please send them to and put your name and "art identification" in the subject line. I will email you when I get the photos.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.