Fine Art/need help finding an artist from a painting

Question
QUESTION: My dad found this painting that looked like my mother a really beautiful painting of a woman with short black hair with a red flower in it and shes has a red shaw around her showing her shoulders and shes holding and apple. We had this painting for many years and he had got it at a garage sale. We we were remodeling our home we had placed our things outside and that painting was stolen from us. This was around 8yrs ago I then saw this same painting but a smaller version at my friends home she also bought it at a garage sale I have a picture of the painting and I also took a picture of the signature but I cannot make it out I'm so excited to have found this picture again I would really like it if you can help me find the artist and maybe I could buy a picture. I could send you the pictures so you can see if you are able to make out the signature
ANSWER: Dear Patricia,

I'll do my best to help you out. Email the photos to dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

QUESTION: I havent got an answer back

Answer
Dear Patricia,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry to hear you have not been answered. I reviewed my email and I am afraid I never received an email from you with images of your painting. Could you please send them to dolly12@aol.com and put your name and "art identification" in the subject line. I will email you when I get the photos.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley