Fine Art/need info on painting

i have a painting with the words clair doar or(dorr) on it i dont know if that is the name of the painting or the artist. it is an oil painting of blue flowers in a vase. i think i have traced the frame to the late 1800's or maybe early 1900's not sure. the back of the painting has parchment with a large stamp that has faded. if you look at it in just the right light i can make out a signature that starst with fur..
the stamp is about 7 inches by 8 inches and has some oval shapeson the bottom right and in the topright. any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  

Dear Hector, This is not enough information for me to research. I can find no listing for an artist Clair Doar or Dorr, however in French the meaning would be something like "golden light."
If you like you can send jpg images to my email
An image of the front, the back, and close-ups of any labels, signatures, or inscriptions would be best.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.