Fine Art/numbered prints of C.M. Pruitt

Question
Mr. Luebke,
I have recently acquired two numbered watercolor prints. They're titled "The sounds of Chocolate", & "South Shore Lillies". The subject matter is of native island life, I'm guessing in perhaps South Africa. The signature is C.M. Pruitt with the numbering of the print, over the total put out, plus a little c which I assume is for copy. I can't seem to find any information on this artist, partly I think due to the initials in the signature, as opposed to a full name. I would appreciate any information you might have. Thanks so much, Jennifer

Answer
Hello Jennifer,

You have are two limited edition prints, not numbered watercolor prints.  Your prints are most likely made by an offset lithographic process.  My databases do not contain any information about any artist with the last name Pruitt and the initials C M.  Sorry.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke