Fine Art/ocean painting

Question
Ocean Painting
Ocean Painting  
I purchased this ocean oil on canvas painting 6 years ago at an antique store on Amelia Island, Florida. It is obviously not a Florida coastline and I would like to find out more if possible. The artist signed only the name "Berry." There is no other writing on it. The canvas and frame appear old. The painting is approximately 42" x 24".

Answer
Dear Jayne, This is furniture store art, created in an "art" factory. There are more than 700 art factories in Hong Kong alone, not to mention the rest of Asia, Eastern Europe, and Mexico. No such artist, the names are made-up. Good for your next yard sale.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes