Fine Art/oil painting

Question
A few years back I was given a painting. I have been trying to find out the value and some info on the painting but I can't find anything out.  The artists signature appears to read A. Tecco from what I can tell and there is a gold sticker on the back that reads Graceful Art Finest hand painted oil paintings.  There is also a sticker with the dimensions written on it and an email address which is gracefulartny@aol.com. I have sent messages and never received a reply. The item # is listed as P2024-05.  The photo has two people and two dogs in it.  The female is nude and her back side is showing and the gentlemen is sitting letting the woman drape herself over him.  It is a very nice painting ina very nice frame, I just can't seem to find out anything about it to determine the value I should sell it at.
Thanks For Any Help I can Get,
Nikki

Answer
Nikki--the artist is under my radar, too.  And I have never heard of him/her.  There are a few signs to consider:  the fact that the work was sold by a company that carried hand painted oil paintings, rather than the work of a special artist they represented; and that the piece has a catalog number.  I would guess that the value is at most in the hundreds.  Perhaps you let the marketplace decide, offering it on EBay with a picture and let the person willing to pay the most determine the value.  Just a thought.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit