Fine Art/oil painting

I have acquired a painting by an artist named Alberto Ruiz Vela who studied in Mexico City at the academy of fine arts.  Known for his paintings on Mexico City Bull fights.  He is a muralist and has been successful throughout the country.  The painting was distributed by Martin Lowitz of Los Angeles, CA.  
The Painting is in pinks, greens and whites, 3 buildings, a river boat with man.  Frame looks original.  Painting is #'d 1030.  Any information that you could provide on this would be so helpful.  I thank you in advance for your time.

Erin: Keep the painting and wait some years, this is a new painter in the market but in a few years he is going to be an expensive painter, so congratulations. Take a look below:
Title  Grizzly bear  
Auction result  EUR 645 - USD 775 - GBP 424  Estimate  -  
Category   Painting    
Medium  Oil/canvas  Date  24 Mar 1991  
Location  North Bethesda, MD. (US)  
Size  76.2x101.6 cm - ( 30x40 in)  Auction house  Sloan's  
Dated  -  Lot number  2464  

Hector H. Pinera

I have been researching, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century European Art (1880-1950) for the last 16 years. You could ask me any doubt you have about the most important Impressionist-Expressionist French-Spain painters. Including graphics/prints. I can answer questions in Spanish, too.

Nine years working with Galleries. Three years in Exhibitions Show, Curator. 10 years working with private collectors and art dealers.

I've helped with my opinion in:

PhD art. Some specialized courses in Impressionism and Mexican Art.

Sr Eduardo Alonzo. Private Collector. Madrid Spain. Mr Barrios. Art Dealer. Florida-USA. Sr Carlos Ayala. Private Collector. Mexico. Daniel d'Queiros private collector, Sr Jorge Lopez. Private Collector. Mexico.