Fine Art/oil painting identification

Did you get the attachment of the photo of the painting? Which LaRue of the 15? I don't feel like this is "Painting Identification"... If I knew which LaRue it was, I could do more reseach myself. One person told me they thought it was DANA LaRue, but I could not find anything about her on the internet. Thank you for your help.

Followup To

Question -
I am 68 years old-- I remember this painting hanging in a bedroom in our home when I was a little girl. It is a painting that has been put under glass. Definite stroke marks can be seen. It is 9 by 12 inches and it looks as though the corners have been cut off to perhaps make it oval.  I believe it says   "LaRue" in bottom right hand corner. Any information you can give us would be appreciated.

Answer -
Dear Linda,
I have found 15 listings for artists named "LaRue."

Linda, You cannot attach images through "allexperts." You will need to follow the instructions below.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image under 800 pixels, and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.