Fine Art/oil painting that I sent you pictures of

Question
Hello Brent,
  This is Patricia Morrow. I sent you pictures of the oil painting signed by "Roland' on March 30th. I was pretty sure it was not Roland Gissing since i saw his signature on a painting of his. Can you determine who this painter is? It is very well done and I know there are aat least 44 Rolands I just do not have the "tools" to research further. Just information I ma picking up everywhere I go. I hope you can help Thank you Patricia Morrow

Answer
Patricia,

I sent you the following answer a few days back in response to you sending me the images.  

- Hello Patricia,

Thank you for the images and for the compliment.  I am not sure who the artist was that painted your painting.  It is not Roland Gissing, he signed his work Gissing, and it is not by Swiss artist Rolli Roland for he painted with a completely different style.

Cheers,  Brent -

I cannot do more extensive research for this would require a lot more time than I am willing to volunteer.

Brent

Brent Luebke