Fine Art/Two oil paintings

I have recently aquired two paintings that seem to be oil. I is a looks to be a young mexican girl with a white lace veil over her head.The frame on this one is some kind of rough cut carving. The other painting is pretty large. The subject is grapes. The whole canvas is covered in different grapes with alot of greenery. The grapes are in a basket on a rough cut table. But there are other grapes everywhere. I can not make out the artists. Would pictures help?

Hi Sally

It is impossible for me to give a decent opinion without having seen the paintings. Feel free to email me a couple of pictures of the front, back and a close-up of the signature(if there are any).
Furthermore I would appreciate if you could provide the measurements and a short history about how aquired the paintings. My email is: please write "allexperts" in the subject line.

Best Regards, Soren

Søren Holmstrup

I can answer questions regarding Venetian paintings. ALL QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT RELEVANT WILL BE REJECTED.

I have been a collector for several years.

I have studied art on my own for as long as I can remember.