Fine Art/old oil painting

Question
Hi Daniel,
I bought this oil painting at an auction that seems to reflect a quaint parisian scene. The
women in the scene are wearing balloon type
coats that narrow at the knees,old buildings and a canal w/bridge next to a main downtown street.  I just
love it, but I can't make out who the artist is and would like some history behind it.
It is 16' x 31'.  Can you Help?  I've got an enlarged signature scan and whole image scan,
but I can't get an attachment into this message. If I could send it through my email program I could insert
attachments.

Thanks,Vickie

Answer
Dear Vickie, You can attach jpg images to an email to me at pirround@msn.com
An image of the front, the back, a close-up of the signature and any inscriptions or labels would be best. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes