Fine Art/old oil painting

Hi Daniel,
I bought this oil painting at an auction that seems to reflect a quaint parisian scene. The
women in the scene are wearing balloon type
coats that narrow at the knees,old buildings and a canal w/bridge next to a main downtown street.  I just
love it, but I can't make out who the artist is and would like some history behind it.
It is 16' x 31'.  Can you Help?  I've got an enlarged signature scan and whole image scan,
but I can't get an attachment into this message. If I could send it through my email program I could insert

Dear Vickie, You can attach jpg images to an email to me at
An image of the front, the back, a close-up of the signature and any inscriptions or labels would be best. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.