Fine Art/original?

Question
Hi, I have this painting that is signed in the lower left corner E.L.HENRY 1908, which is also stamped "Home Again" Detailed by E.L.HENRY-Edward Lamson Henry-Courtesy of Stony Brook Museum,L.I.-Published by Art treasures-Litho USA. I saw this painting at www.digital-picture-printing, item: cor0522082. Do I have the original or not?  

Answer
Hello Lorraine,

I hope this finds you well. Based on the information you provide you have a lithographic print (most likely offset printing). The museum mentioned is probably where the original is located and they commissioned the printing of the image. Many museums recreate prints from art in their museum to sell in their store or as gifts to patrons. I hope this information is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley