Fine Art/original(?) print Field of Flowers-Schiele

Question
Dear Brent,
I was given a print that has the following information:
 - on the print:"G163 Anton Schroll and Co. Wein Printed in Austria Egon Schiele Blumerfeld" and was framed by a company in NYC with a label in the frame as follows:
   "Catalda Fine Arts Inc NY NY #8456, Title-Field of Flowers, Artist- Schiele, Frame # WA521, Order # 4357."
I know that it is not worth a fortune, but I am curious of the approx. age and value. The typed label is hand typed and looks like it would be in the 1950's, but that is just a guess.
Thank you very much,
Regis Bowers

Answer
Dear Regis,  

Anton Schroll and Co. were book publishers in Vienna prior to World War II.  Therefore I propose that your print was produced after 1910, when Schiele painted Field of Flowers, and before 1939, the start of WW II.  It has limited value for it is essentially an early framed poster, or decorative art.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke