Fine Art/painting

Question
Hello,
  I am trying to sell some leftover antique furniture and came across a painting.  It is 4x6.  It is of a woman dancing with a tambourine in the left side.  On her right is a small man playing a guitar of sorts.  There are two men to the right of that.The man on the far right is straddling his chair.  There is a dog in the middle front of the picture.  I know this is a long shot but I hope you can help.

Answer
Dear Beth, I cannot make any identification from your description which could apply to thousands of paintings. If you like you can send jpg attachments to my email pirround@msn.com
An image of the front, the back, and a close-up of the signature, and any inscriptions or labels would be best. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes