Fine Art/painting

I am trying to sell some leftover antique furniture and came across a painting.  It is 4x6.  It is of a woman dancing with a tambourine in the left side.  On her right is a small man playing a guitar of sorts.  There are two men to the right of that.The man on the far right is straddling his chair.  There is a dog in the middle front of the picture.  I know this is a long shot but I hope you can help.

Dear Beth, I cannot make any identification from your description which could apply to thousands of paintings. If you like you can send jpg attachments to my email
An image of the front, the back, and a close-up of the signature, and any inscriptions or labels would be best. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.