Fine Art/My painting

Question
I moved into this house and I found that it had a painting on the wall. It is huge. It is about 4ft tall and 8ft wide. It says it is by the artist Gerald Page. I am not sure who he is. If he is alive or dead. I am thinking this was done a long time ago since it has a picture of an old one room church and the people are using a horse and buggy. It is done on an oil painting and is on a canvas. The frame around the painting is solid wood. If you know anything about this painting or may have any idea about it I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks!!

Answer
Dear Tasha, I find no listing for a Gerald Page in any dictionary of artists. If you would like to pursue this follow the instructions below.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes