Fine Art/painting

Question
I have an oil painting on wood from my Grandfather who was a collector of anything old. It is a picture of a lake or river. On the left side a big bent old dead looking tree but it has small green leaves sprouting. Under the tree a long funky looking boat, flat amost like a gondolier. Across the lake 3 or 4 mountains.
When I turn over to the back at the top burnt in the wood is {year 1858 by C.I.} the right corner at bottom {No 3}
and the left bottom {212 IN} It is a perfect beautiful painting but the signature is almost the same color as the paint around it so I can't read it . Looks kinda like Cucrie, Cuccie. But really I'm not sure cause the name is much longer. I can send a picture if you need it!
         Thanks Sharon

Answer
Dear Sharon,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes