Fine Art/painting

Question
I have a painting in a frame that has been in the family at least 40 years, it is signed a arnegger at the bottom right, can you tell me is it an original?  if so how much would the value of it be and where would i go to sell it, thank you

Answer
Debra,

Thank you for writing.  There are a few artists with the same last name and initial.  In order to determine which one created the work you have I will need to see high quality images of both the front and back of the work.  If you can do this please email them to mail@landogallery.com . What area of the world are you from?

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke