Fine Art/painting by Foster

Question
I have two paintings that have certificate of authenticity from Patrician Galleries, Inc.  Title: Triptych Suite ( right) the other (c);  By/After Foster; Media Estampes; edition 500; Reg. #  36 &222. I would appreciate anything you could tell me.

Thank you

Cheryl

Answer
Dear Cheryl,

Patrician Galleries was a gallery (and an auction house I do believe) in the Chicago area in the 1970s and 80s.  I have no idea which Foster created your prints for there is not enough information to support an investigation.  Please post or email an image of the certificate along with high quality images of the front, back and signature area of the print.  My direct email is brent@landogallery.com .

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke