Fine Art/painting on canvas with no signature

Question
dear sir; i live on the eastern shore of maryland and recently purchased a painting with no signature on it. it seems to be some where around  100 years old  maybe 200. i lived in italy for a few years and expereinced a lot of art work. this painting has the tell tail signs of a master.can you help in identifying the artist and if it turns out to be desirable how to go abuot selling it.sincerly francis derosa 813 meadow pt rd salisbury, md.21801.

Answer
Dear Francis,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image under 800 pixels, and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don't include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes