Fine Art/painting on ceramic

I have a painting by picasso on a ceramic tile about 4 inches x 5inches . The title of the painting is( blue nude )and has signature on the top left hand corner just like is original painting. I would like to know if this is valuable. Thank you

Dear Duc,

To determine the value of Picasso ceramics, you must look at the back or bottom of a piece. The valuable Picasso ceramics will have some kind of Madoura pottery stamps and will have limited edition marks ranging from editions of 25-500. Any pottery of a Picasso image without this is probably of decorative value only. If you would like more information on his pottery, try this link:

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.