Fine Art/painting identification

Question
I recently bought a painting at a local auction. It is signed, and stretched on a
Fritz Schachinger canvas, but the signature is not legible. Hoping you can
help us with identification. I'm not sure if it's pre-1940. It is a landscape
scene of a stream and field with mountains int he distance. Nicely done, in
oil. I can send photos. Thanks!

Answer
Dear Jesse, I have no idea what a "Fritz Schachinger" canvas is.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes