Fine Art/painting signed by F.Trask

Question
Dear dolly, I would like to ask for your assistance in finding out the history of an oil painting. The painting is of 3 horses drinking. one brown horse, one black horse and one white horse. the picture was purchased in 197?, in yarmouth maine. thanks Dolly. sherry

Answer
Dear Sherry,

I found one artist with a first name that starts with F. and the last name of Trask.  He is a Canadian artist named Fred Trask. According to the net, he is a na´ve landscape, interior, figure and animal painter. His style is very distinct. You can see his work at:
http://www.fromtheheartfolkart.com/artists/trask/
http://www.lighthouse.ca/trask.html
If his art style matches your painting you can contact one of the galleries that carries his work for more information on you r painting. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley