Fine Art/painting signed by F.Trask

Dear dolly, I would like to ask for your assistance in finding out the history of an oil painting. The painting is of 3 horses drinking. one brown horse, one black horse and one white horse. the picture was purchased in 197?, in yarmouth maine. thanks Dolly. sherry

Dear Sherry,

I found one artist with a first name that starts with F. and the last name of Trask.  He is a Canadian artist named Fred Trask. According to the net, he is a na´ve landscape, interior, figure and animal painter. His style is very distinct. You can see his work at:
If his art style matches your painting you can contact one of the galleries that carries his work for more information on you r painting. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.